Opportunity Fair is an in-person event for recent college graduates (2008-2012) seeking jobs and professional contacts in our region, as well as information on graduate school programs and volunteer opportunities.
- Employers recruit for entry-level positions and professional-level internships in a wide range of industries.
- Graduate and professional schools showcase their programs and assistantships.
- Regional nonprofits and civic organizations recruit volunteers and new members.
Campus Philly produces a number of exclusive workshops during the fair for attendees on topics including professional networking, graduate school planning and community engagement.
We’re sorry, employer registration is now closed. But sign up for our stakeholder newsletter today, so you can participate in future events!
Villanova University’s Connelly Center
800 Lancaster Ave
Villanova, PA 19085
Free parking will be available to all Opportunity Fair attendees in the main parking lots located off Lancaster Avenue (US Route 30) across from campus and St. Thomas of Villanova Church. Click here to view the campus map and locate the main parking lots.
Villanova University is accessible via SEPTA Regional Rail and Norristown High Speed Rail:
- Regional Rail: Take the Paoli/Thorndale line (Paoli Local) to Villanova Station, located directly on campus.
- Norristown High Speed Line: Take the Route 100 trolley to the Villanova Station, located directly on campus.
Use SEPTA’s trip planner to find schedules, fairs and to plan your trip to Villanova University.
Free shuttle service will be available to and from the main parking lot, Villanova Station and The Connelly Center.
Ashlie Thornbury, Director, Retention Initiatives, email@example.com, 215.988.1707 x104
Campus Philly’s Opportunity Fair is produced with support from the City of Philadelphia and partner colleges and universities. Campus Philly is a nonprofit organization that fuels economic growth by encouraging college students to study, explore, live and work in the Greater Philadelphia tri-state region.