Advertisers & Sponsors
Campus Philly is the premiere vehicle for Philadelphia to meet its students and for students to meet their Philadelphia.
Campus Philly is Greater Philadelphia’s nonprofit organization that connects college and university students to all the region has to offer. Partnering with dozens of colleges and universities, Campus Philly has unique access to students through:
- Weekly Student Insider e-newsletter and dedicated e-mails to our listserv of 22,000+ students
- campusphilly.org with approximately 16,000 unique visitors each month
- Print publications we distribute on campus and at regional, national and international collegiate events
- On-campus events, beginning with orientation week in the fall through campus visit weekends in the spring
- Off-campus events, including Opportunity Fairs, industry events and student leadership conferences
Campus Philly has advertising and sponsorship opportunities through print, web and events.
Sponsor Campus Philly’s Giveaway of the Week
Campus Philly runs a giveaway contest each week in The Student Insider e-newsletter that is open to sponsorship. Businesses that donate a giveaway of at least a $10 value (tickets, gift cards, etc.) receive free advertising in the newsletter in which their giveaway appears. The business will also be credited as the sponsor of the Giveaway of the Week.
For more information on advertising or donations, please contact email@example.com or 215.988.1707.
- Bentley Systems' Hector Cotto shares his experience about what it is like to be a young professional in Philly: http://t.co/HIYHDaUB0p