- Release of Ready to Launch, Campus Philly’s workforce study of more than 1,000 current college students
- Discussion of Ready to Launch findings with Valerie Smith, president of Swarthmore College, and David L. Cohen, senior executive vice president, Comcast Corporation
- Networking and cocktail reception
Thursday, June 1, 2017, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Registration opens at 4:00 PM
Program begins promptly at 4:30 PM
Cocktail reception from 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
International House Philadelphia
3701 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Attendees will receive a copy of Ready to Launch, Campus Philly’s study of student workforce readiness.
- Sponsorship opportunities for the Annual Meeting at the silver ($5,000) and bronze ($2,500) level are still available. Reach Campus Philly’s higher education, corporate and civic stakeholders by sponsoring the Annual Meeting.
- Sponsorship opportunities for Campus Philly’s Ready to Launch report are available. Join Campus Philly in sharing the latest insight into the workforce preparedness of this generation of college students through this report that will be promoted regionally and nationally.
For more information about these and other sponsorship opportunities, contact Ashlie Thornbury, VP Partnerships, at email@example.com or 215.988.1707 x104.
Campus Philly is a nonprofit organization that fuels economic growth by encouraging college student to study, explore, live and work in the Greater Philadelphia tri-state region.