Plan Your Day
- Check-in at the Campus Philly tent with your student ID for a wristband, event map, and to-do list!
- Enjoy free admission all-day at participating museums:
– Academy of Natural Sciences
– African American Museum in Philadelphia
– Betsy Ross House
– Eastern State Penitentiary
– The Fabric Workshop and Museum
– Franklin Institute
– Independence Seaport Museum
– Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
– Museum of the American Revolution
– National Constitution Center
– National Museum of American Jewish History
– Philadelphia History Museum
– Philadelphia Museum of Art
– Rodin Museum
- Ride the Philly PHLASH Downtown Loop®
- We’ll have games and giveaways from our exhibitors, food for sale featuring the best flavors of Philly, and a chance to compete against other students in our Lawn Game Olympics!
Students must first check-in at the Campus Philly tent at CollegeFest with their student ID to take advantage of the free PHLASH rides and museum admission.
Bring a Group
How much does it cost to attend CollegeFest?
Nothing! CollegeFest is absolutely free. We’ll have games and giveaways on-site, just bring money to buy snacks from the food vendors.
Can my visiting friend from out of state attend CollegeFest?
Absolutely, you don’t need to be from the area
Is it ok to start my day at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or Franklin Institute?
Come check in at the CollegeFest site at Dilworth Park first – you’ll need your Campus Philly wristband for free museum admission at the Philadelphia Museum of Art and our other participating museums. While CollegeFest was located at the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art in 2013 and 2014, we are next to City Hall this year – the same location as 2015 and 2016! There are two PHLASH stops nearby Dilworth Park at City Hall that will provide easy transportation to the Philadelphia Museum of Art, Franklin Institute, and other popular destinations!
What is the PHLASH?
Your quick, convenient and affordable connection to Philadelphia’s popular attractions! Ride the PHLASH to 22 stops every 15 minutes from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Stops 4 and 5 are within 2 blocks of Dilworth Park, providing easy access to must-see attractions while you are exploring Center City during CollegeFest. CollegeFest attendees who check-in with their student ID at Dilworth Park will receive a wristband that allows rides on the Philly PHLASH for FREE until 6 p.m. on September 9.
PHLASH is a seasonal service running daily all summer until September 4. It runs Friday through Sunday-only from September 8 to November 19, and resumes daily service November 24 – December 31 (no service Christmas Day).
Can my best friend/partner/child/parent who’s not in college join me?
Sure! CollegeFest is a public event without admission, though the targeted audience is current college students and some of the primary features – free museum admission and rides on the PHLASH – are only available to students who first check in at the Campus Philly tent with their college ID and receive a free wristband.
Those without student ID can still participate, but they’ll have to pay their own way on the PHLASH and visiting museums. Some of the exhibitors on-site at Dilworth Park will likely be less interesting to youth attendees.
How can I get to CollegeFest?
Visit ISEPTAPHILLY.COM – you’ll find the Broad Street Line, Market-Frankford Line, and Green Line Trolleys all stop directly under the site at Dilworth Park; in addition, Regional Rails trains stop at Suburban Station just one block away.