COLLEGE PITCH PHILLY
In an effort to increase access and better connect university students in Greater Philadelphia to entrepreneurial resources, the Philadelphia Regional Entrepreneurship Education Consortium and its partners will host a regional business plan competition from October 2015 to February 2016. We aim to:
- Increase collaboration among local university entrepreneurship programs and students
- Give participating students a way to present their ideas to a larger entrepreneurship community beyond their university
We are excited to bring together college students throughout the Greater Philadelphia region for the inaugural College Pitch Philly. Made possible by the Philadelphia Regional Entrepreneurship Education Consortium, Startup PHL, Blackstone Foundation and the Quorum at the University City Science Center, we are working to better connect students from area colleges and universities with the region’s entrepreneurial community and its resources.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Application deadline – The application is now closed.
|January 19, 2016||Finalists announced|
|February 24, 2016||Final Business Plan Pitch Competition|
Cheer on your favorite idea! To attend as an audience member to the Pitch Competition
(4:30 – 7:00 p.m.) please register here.
- Applicants of the 2015-2016 Regional Business Plan Competition must be currently enrolled undergraduate university students, attending school in the Philadelphia region.
- The company CEO/leader must be an undergrad and 50% or more of the team must be undergrads. Only the company CEO/leader can present at the final competition.
- Individuals and teams may apply.
The total prize pool is $15,000. Additional details on the prize allocation and other benefits will be provided later.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the conversation using #CollegePitchPhilly
Campus Philly is a nonprofit organization that fuels economic growth by encouraging college students to study, explore, live and work in the Greater Philadelphia tri-state region.
StartUp PHL is a collaborative effort between the City of Philadelphia Department of Commerce and the Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation—a forward thinking initiative inspired by the infusion of entrepreneurial talent that has boosted the city’s energy and brought new vitality to its neighborhoods.
Photos by Jackie Papanier for Campus Philly