Employer Of The Month
At Republic Bank, one of the largest Philadelphia-based retail banking institutions, our Customer-centric team is focused on providing the highest level of customer service while creating a positive impact on our local communities. We pride ourselves on offering “big bank” benefits with the personal touch of your favorite local store. Customers enjoy great service and products, 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs through the Allpoint network, mobile banking and more. Students (under age 25) enjoy free checking! In the midst of our aggressive growth plan, we’ve recently opened new stores in the South Jersey and Philadelphia areas. With 15 locations regionally, Republic Bank stores are open seven days a week, 361 days a year, providing customers with the longest hours of any area bank.
As one of the region’s fast-growing companies, Republic Bank is constantly searching for talented and motivated people to foster a fun and motivating work environment that always puts the Customer first.
To express our gratitude, we offer our employees numerous benefits including:
- Career Opportunities Program: Always supporting our employees in their exploration for new career paths, R-Space, our local intranet, is updated frequently with new internal opportunities for growth.
- Employee Referral Bonus: If an employee recommends a strong applicant to join our team and is hired, the employee receives a generous referral bonus.
- Robust Benefits Package: Our employees’ happiness is important to us. In addition to traditional benefits, we support employees through tuition reimbursement, special banking privileges, and discounted pet insurance (we are a pet-friendly bank!).
- Flexible Schedules: We can accommodate part time and full time employees, in the evenings and on weekends.
Our Retail Banking division is our fastest growing division and we are always on the lookout for energetic team members to exceed our Customers’ needs. For more information, please visit myrepublicbank.com/careers.
Insider “On the Job” Tips
- Dress for success to make a great first impression. Professional attire is always recommended for the interview process and, if you are not sure of the corporate culture, dress conservatively.
- Do your homework. Research the company’s website, LinkedIn and other social media channels to be well-prepared for your interview.
- Send a personalized thank you note after your interview to make a lasting impression. A professional note or email thanking the interviewer and reiterating your interest can make you stand out.
- Don’t be afraid to highlight your accomplishments. Before the interview, think about examples of how your educational background and prior work experiences make you the best candidate for the job.