Employer Of The Month
It’s more than a job. It’s a mission.
We know that every career decision is difficult and the choices you make can greatly affect your future – both professionally and personally. That’s why it’s important to evaluate each opportunity carefully. When you do, we think you will want to consider the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
The Philadelphia Fed has a lot to offer in terms of employment opportunities, benefits and serving our community. Because our business places us at the center of the national economy and banking network, the dynamics of the industry provide challenges and excitement rarely matched in the workplace. We are recognized as an employer of choice. It’s a driving force behind our success and it’s why we are a great place for you to start and grow your career. Click here to learn more.
For a strong start, below are four tips to help you with your job search:
Determine your targets
- Figure out the fields of interest you want to pursue
- Have a Plan A / Plan B
Start the paperwork
- Ask someone you trust to review your resume
- Include a cover letter to motivate employers to interview you
- Add skills that align with the opening
Do your homework
- Learn about your prospective employer(s)
- Consult various sources: internet, contacts and articles
Be ready to communicate
- Verify your voicemail is set up
- Verify your phone can receive new messages