Employer Of The Month
Check out our current career opportunities:
- Advanced Sales and Customer Service Specialist Part Time/Full Time
Position Numbers: 773395 (FT) and 773648 (PT)
- 360 Customer Experience and Sales Specialist Part Time/Full Time
Position Numbers: 773885 (FT) and 767805 (PT)
JOB DETAILS: Competitive Pay ($15.63\hr + Incentive), Flexible Hours, Tuition Reimbursement, Room for Advancement and Career Growth
How to apply:
- Go to www.capitalonecareers.com
- Scroll half way down the page and click "US Hourly" under the "Search all Capital One Careers" section
- In the "Job Number" field at the top, enter the job code for the role you are interested in
- Click on the job posting title that matches the role; either "Advanced Sales and Customer Service Specialist" OR “360 Customer Experience and Sales Specialist”
- When it asks how you heard about the role make sure you tell them Campus Philly
Every choice we make at Capital One® is guided by our values:
- Excellence—defines the way we perform as individuals, teams, and an organization.
- Do the Right Thing—describes how we interact with each other and our customers
Our values serve as the cornerstone of our culture and guide how our associates interact with each other and our customers. Our values set Capital One apart from other companies and serve as a measure of our success.
At Capital One, we don’t hire people for positions—we hire people to build evolving, fulfilling careers.
About Our People
Our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to developing and growing employees at all levels in order to drive business results. We use our Performance Management and Talent Management practices to allow us to identify future leaders and prepare them for challenging roles. These practices include succession planning, extensive learning and development opportunities, robust feedback processes, and ongoing engagement by managers at all levels. We want to ensure we have the best people in every role.
About Our Culture
At the heart of our success is the Capital One® culture. We provide our associates with a dynamic environment combined with two key values: Excellence and Do the Right Thing. We take pride in encouraging our associates to think independently in a collaborative setting and to present creative ideas to senior management. It’s this type of innovative thinking that is a major part of our corporate growth as well as the overall success of Capital One.
Insider Tips for Interviewing
- Don’t underestimate the phone interview, be prepared.
- Research the company before interviewing and have questions for the interviewer.
- Remember that you are also finding out if this is the right role for you!