Kimmel Center Stage
The day-of performance schedule is still being confirmed, but look forward to performances, interviews and giveaways with our partners at The Harvest, Philadelphia Museum of Art, Philadelphia Orchestra, Philadelphia Jazz Project, Philadelphia Chamber Music Society, Pennsylvania Ballet, World Café Live, and more. Stop at the nearby booth to find out how you can enjoy the arts year-round, on a student budget, with Campus Philly Open Arts.
Enjoy music all day long with Worldtown [listen in at soundcloud.com/worldtown]. Worldtown musical directors Ben Arsenal & Oluwafemi have been spreading their mix of international dance music throughout the east coast since 2010, working with musicians and vocalists from Europe, Africa, South America and the Caribbean. Crowds from all backgrounds have found themselves on the dance floor to the sounds of house, reggae, Latin and mashed-up sounds from across the globe.
Stop by the Open Arts booth to find how you can enjoy Philly’s local cultural community year-round, on a student budget, with Campus Philly’s cultural access program. Check out these performances and appearances from some of our Open Arts partners during CollegeFest, on the Kimmel Center stage:
- 11:00 a.m. CollegeFest Welcome
- 11:35 a.m. Open Arts interview with The Philadelphia Orchestra
- 12:10 p.m. The Harvest & The Philly Pigeon
- 12:45 p.m. Philadelphia Jazz Project
- 1:05 p.m. Special presentation from The Philadelphia Museum of Art
- 2:15 p.m. Open Arts interview with The Pennsylvania Ballet
- 2:30 p.m. Boy Wonder from World Café Live