On February 14, 2015, Temple University and Campus Philly will host a one-day leadership conference open to ALL Philadelphia-area college students. The 2015 Inclusive Leadership Conference will give college students the chance to enhance their leadership knowledge and skills through presentations, workshops, dialogues, and panels on topics related to inclusive leadership and social change.
This year’s conference will focus on inspiring students to promote social change through collective impact.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Explore their personal leadership values.
- Share best practices in leading with ethics and inclusiveness.
- Learn about the collective impact theory and how it can be used to bring about positive social change.
- Walk away with strategies and tools to institute collaborative programming within their own campuses, the Philadelphia community, and our greater world.
Monet Thomas-Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.988.1707 with any questions.
Inclusive Leadership Conference is produced in partnership by Temple University Office of Leadership Development, Temple University Housing Residential Life, and Campus Philly; supported by Vanguard
Please review the need-to-know details below for the 2015 Inclusive Leadership Conference.
Temple University’s Howard Gittis Student Center
1755 N. 13th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122
Click here to view a campus map.
Registration opens at 8 a.m.
Conference starts at 9 a.m.
Schedule and Workshops coming soon!
SEPTA: Temple University is easily accessible from the Broad Street Subway and Regional Rail lines.
Click here to plan your trip with SEPTA’s Trip Planner.
PARKING: Paid parking is available in the Liacouras Center Parking Garage located at Cecil B. Moore
and North 15th Street. Free street parking is available on 13th between Montgomery and Norris or Norris
What to Wear
Inclusive Leadership Conference is casual – show your school spirit and wear your school colors or best school swag!
Questions? We’ve got you covered!
Contact Monet Thomas-Anderson at email@example.com
- Top 5 Events: Sounds of Philly: From traditional Christmas music to folk and rock, there's a musical event for... http://t.co/5BXml7KA7X