February 11, 2017 | 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Temple University’s Howard Gittis Student Center
1755 N 13th St | Philadelphia, PA 19122
The theme of this year’s conference is “Find Your Voice: Advocating for Inclusion and Respect”. Whether you are an activist, writer, artist, or entrepreneur, YOUR voice is what we need. If you do not yet know your voice, or if you want to discover more ways to use your voice, ILC will engage you in conversation and activities around inclusion and respect for your voice and others.
Cost to Participate
• $15 for Temple University students, faculty, and staff
• $25 for students, faculty, and staff at Campus Philly partner schools
• $35 for all other students, faculty, and staff
Registration fee covers breakfast and lunch for all attendees.
This rate is for current Temple University students.
This rate is available for students at Campus Philly’s partner colleges and universities.
Want to bring a group of student leaders to Inclusive Leadership Conference? No problem! Contact Cory Dulaney as soon as possible to reserve space for your group, and then start collecting information to submit for everyone. Follow these steps:
2. Collect and fill out individual registration details for each student (last name, first name, email address, college, zip, major, expected graduation year)
3. Email the completed excel sheet to email@example.com Due: January 27, 2017
We will send you an invoice for group payment.
Photo by Brian Green