Top 5 Careers | March 27 – April 2
P.S. Create or update your free career profile here.
1. CubeSmart | Entry Level Property Accountant
The Property Accountant will provide WOW! Customer service to both internal and external customers by performing day to day accounting work for assigned stores and districts. They will collaborate with teammates to meet monthly deadlines for various accounting reports.
2. Visit Philadelphia | Advertising & Strategic Alliances Intern
The Advertising + Strategic Alliances Intern will work on a variety of projects, gaining exposure to creative review, media planning, partnerships, research and more.
3. Pennoni Associates | Graduate Transportation Engineer
Pennoni is currently seeking a Graduate Transportation Engineer to work as part of a team, under the direct supervision of a professional engineer, performing entry-level highway and traffic engineering design tasks for municipal, state and private clients.
4. Grassroots Unwired | Software Engineering / Computer Science Intern
Grassroots Unwired is looking for an intern with experience in software design, coding, debugging and/or user interface design. Experience gained in the classroom and through personal application will be accepted.
5. City of Philadelphia | Meals and More Coordinator- AmeriCorps VISTA
Coordinate and support the Meals and More initiative and partners, including the evaluation system and the Mayor’s Food Policy Fellowship Program and more.