Chill outside, grab a drink, watch a movie, eat some ice cream– in Philly, you can do those things all at once or one by one!
- 21+’ers can catch Center City Sips on Wednesdays, head to the PHS Pop Up Gardens: South Street OR University City (options, yay!), follow the traveling Parks on Tap in Lemon Hill and Jefferson Square Park.
- You have to check out Pay-What-You-Wish Wednesday at the Philadelphia Museum of Art! Run up the Rocky steps to tour the galleries and participate in activities like yoga in the gallery.
- To be at Shakespeare in the Park, or not to be– that’s not even a question! You should definitely be there. From Wednesday, July 26 to Sunday, July 30, you can catch a free performance in West Philly’s Clark Park.
- Watch a movie under the stars! There are outdoor screenings happening all over Philly. Wednesday night is Clueless at FringeArts; Thursday is Ratatouille at Schuylkill Banks, Purple Rain on the Delaware River Waterfront and Central Intelligence at Dilworth Park; Friday is Hidden Figures at The Oval+.
- Outdoor hang sessions aren’t limited to movies! Check out The Oval+, Spruce Street Harbor Park and Blue Cross RiverRink SummerFest + The Midway.
- Pack your chocolate frogs and hop on your broom! Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets with the Philadelphia Orchestra at the Mann Center is happening this Friday.
- And a sweet ending to our weekly picks– The Philly Ice Cream Scoop at Reading Terminal Market is happening this Saturday, July 29. There will be over 15 ice cream specials at various market merchants, an ice cream eating contest with prizes, demos, ice cream shuffleboard and a photo booth.
P.S. Mark your calendars for the best five hours in Philly at CollegeFest on Saturday, September 9 at Dilworth Park! Once you’ve signed up, share that you’re going on Facebook.