Generocity is a local social impact news and events group. Their mission is to build better communities through smarter impact. They do this through news, events and services. Below you’ll find Generocity news and events that matter to you the students!
- Snag a Fels Lab grad student for your next nonprofit consulting project
The Fels Institute of Government program is connecting its students to local orgs and city agencies to work on policy, strategic planning and other projects as part of their capstones or internships.
- Penn’s inaugural Calvin Bland Fellows are tackling health disparities for men and boys of color
The fellowship is a collaboration between the Graduate School of Education, School of Social Policy and Practice and Penn Nursing. The three researchers were selected for their work with marginalized communities.
- Build a social enterprise in a weekend at Philly’s first GiveBackHack
Help solve social issues in your community whether you have an idea or just want to work with other passionate Philadelphians for causes you care about.
- Education Law Center wants to make schools safer for LGBTQ students
Nationally, 74 percent face bullying related to their sexuality or gender at school. Here’s why the nonprofit is tackling the issue locally with the help of its new Stoneleigh Fellow.
- Two Philly schools are featured in a NatGeo documentary about the digital divide
“Without a Net: The Digital Divide in America,” which features the contrasting Lower Merion and William Penn school districts, focuses on how the lack of technology available to certain schools affects students nationwide.