What an exciting time to be a student in Philadelphia! The Eagles are Super Bowl bound, The Franklin Institute has a special student discount to see the famed Terracotta Warriors and there are cool upcoming events happening all over the city, PLUS Open Arts Membership Week and Wired:Philly, our recruiting event for science and tech majors. Below are our weekend picks!
P.S. Take this quick survey for your chance to win a free dinner in the city.
Deal Alert! The Franklin Institute is offering a student discount (only $10!) for a special Evening with The Terracotta Warriors on Thursday, February 8. Create an Open Arts account (FREE!) to access this deal.
- This Friday is Final Friday at the Philadelphia Museum of Art! The theme is “Weird Science,” which will feature experiments, discoveries, and art.
- Celebrate the Chinese New Year on Saturday, January 27 at the Penn Museum.
- There’s nothing crappy about the deals at Art Star CRAP Bazaar. Local artists will be selling off their “seconds” at huge discounts.
- Yogi’s choice – a Sunday yoga session among plants in a greenhouse or sharks in an aquarium! Or you can check out $5 workout classes at Sunday’s Resolution Rx 2018.
- Take a stroll down the Parkway and marvel at the free, outdoor Winter Fountains exhibition. It makes for great Boomerang material.
- Take a quick survey and get a chance to win a free dinner courtesy of Philadelphia Magazine.