Spark Philly is Campus Philly’s virtual career fair, with more than 30 employers currently hiring for jobs and internships, taking place on Thursday, October 1 from 3:00 to 6:00 P.M.
Spark Philly is Campus Philly’s kick-off career fair for the fall 2020 semester, happening virtually on Brazen. Through Spark, find your dream job or internship, or meet inspiring companies who can help you discover what career excites you most.
This is your opportunity to meet with employers in and around the Philadelphia region who are hiring right now, connect with recruiters, and share your story on why YOU would be a perfect fit for a particular job or internship. Register for Spark here! You must register to attend the virtual career fair.
1. Just like any networking event, you don’t have to stay for the entire time. Spark Philly will take place from 3 to 6 P.M., and you can pop on whenever it works for your schedule!
2. Check out the list of employers here and make your plan NOW to decide who you want to connect with at Spark. Be sure to research the companies in advance so you know what they do, and the types of roles for which they’re hiring.
3. Utilize Campus Philly’s resources during the event. The Welcome Video, Pep Video, and Campus Philly blogs will all be available to you in the sidebar to get you excited to network, and provide some last-minute career advice (brush up on our latest career advice here!)
4. Be ready to chat! Make sure that the sound on your computer is turned up, and listen for the chime so you know that your chat has started. Conversations are timed, so keep it short and simple. There’s no limit to the number of chats you can have throughout the event, so return to the lobby to pick another booth when you’re done. Have fun!
5. We will have a Campus Philly booth during the event, so come say hi! The Campus Philly team is here to support you. Stop by our booth to chat with a member of our team if you have any questions about how to connect with a recruiter.
Bonus: Keep an eye out for messages from our team throughout the event in the top right of your screen… We’ll be offering networking tips and Brazen advice, and will let you know when to head back to the Lobby to continue connecting.