A note from the Campus Philly team:
We’re in the middle of an unprecedented and strange time, especially for college students who have had to alter their spring 2020 semester plans, transition to a virtual learning experience, and adjust to the new reality of “social distancing” while in the middle of the best four years of their lives, in the best city – Philadelphia.
As we all get acquainted with the current situation during the outbreak of COVID-19, Campus Philly aims to be a resource for all college students, university partners, employers, and fellow organizations who are pivoting their own programs to adjust to this new normal, by:
- hosting our own virtual events and sharing other organizations’ virtual experiences;
- collecting the best advice for being productive at home; and
- offering tools and advice for students to use this time to prepare resumes, improve LinkedIn profiles, and network virtually with advisors and mentors
We can’t wait to get back to meeting students on and off campus, sharing experiences in our favorite Philly neighborhoods, and enjoying everything that this great city has to offer.
Stay safe and stay healthy,
– Campus Philly
Campus Philly Resources
- Campus Philly Conversations: our new series of virtual hangouts with college students, featuring a different topic and guest each week.
- Campus Philly’s Comprehensive Resource Guide for College Students during COVID-19
- Apply for Jobs and Internships for Summer/Fall 2020
- Explore Philly…Virtually!
- Perfect your LinkedIn Profile
- Sign up for our Email List
- Get Excited for Fall 2020
- Follow Us on Instagram