September 8, 2018 | 10am-3pm | Dilworth Park
Kick off the semester – and your Philly college experience – with students from all over the Philadelphia region at Campus Philly’s day-long, totally-free festival in Dilworth Park (right next to City Hall!) featuring outdoor games, prizes, giveaways, live music, and FREE admission and transportation to Philly’s top museums.
That’s right – we’re teaming up with the Philly PHLASH bus to give you free rides all day long, all across the city, to these must-experience museums (and yes, admission is 100% FREE for CollegeFest attendees!)
- Philadelphia Museum of Art (make sure to run up the “Rocky Steps” while you’re there!)
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- Franklin Institute
- American Revolution Museum
- African American Museum in Philadelphia
- National Constitution Center
- Rodin Museum
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- Academy of Natural Sciences
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Betsy Ross House
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
Admission is FREE to these museums only when you register for CollegeFest, which you can do NOW and skip the line at the event, or can register in-person on September 8.
The party lasts ALL DAY at Dilworth Park, too! We’ll have a dunk tank, giant jenga, corn hole, relays, bubble soccer, and more outdoor games, plus live music throughout the day, and tons of opportunities to win prizes from local companies. Check out last year’s photos to see why this is the best event of the fall semester!
Want to register TODAY for express check-in? Sign up here (for free – are you catching on to the trend here?) and be sure to let your friends know you’re going so that they can sign up too – RSVP to the event on Facebook.
- Keep in touch. Make sure you’re a Campus Philly Insider to hear first about future off-campus events
- Follow Campus Philly on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Relive the day, find your friends in our Facebook Photo Album from CollegeFest 2017
- Join us this year! Exhibitors can email Jennifer Devor at email@example.com to reserve space now for 2018. Download our sales kit to learn more.