College Partner Benefits
Students at Campus Philly's partner college and universities have exclusive access to Campus Philly programs at no cost. Benefits include:
- Direct communication to students about unique opportunities in the Philadelphia region
- Customized events to help students build their networks and launch their careers and cultivate connections with Campus Philly's 50+ corporate members
- Ongoing collaboration with the Campus Philly team to support the goals of career services, student life, and admission offices
Confirm Your Partnership Today!
Contact Deepika Satyadev — Manager, University Partnerships and Analytics at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reserve our Meet Philly Tour to visit campus during new student orientation, and schedule trainings for residence hall staff and student leaders so your students can experience the whole region as their campus.
- Add Campus Philly events to your school's student activities calendar!
- Share staff information to make sure your team is on our email list, receiving all the latest details about our Launch Event Series, College Night Series and other off-campus opportunities for students to live, learn and launch in the region.
National College Partner Benefits
Outside of the region but want your students to launch their professional careers in Philly? Campus Philly's resources can be used to connect students to opportunities whether they are on campus or connecting from home. Benefits include:
- Student access to year-round resources and virtual career events, featuring leading employers in the Greater Philadelphia area and Campus Philly's 50+ corporate partners.
- Support in arranging visits for staff and student groups to Philadelphia to attend special events, meet employers and tour companies that are hiring recent graduates.
- Student access to our new job and internship board featuring opportunities in the Greater Philadelphia region exclusively for college students and recent graduates.
Contact Deepika Satyadev, Manager of University Partnerships and Analytics, at email@example.com to sign up today.
Campus Philly’s Meet Philly Tour visits 100+ on-campus events each July, August and September – presenting during orientation leader training, leading workshops for first-year students, plus tabling at fall activities fairs.
Partner schools such as Widener University consult with Campus Philly to organize first-year orientation days in the city – we have neighborhood guides and self-guided tour itineraries for students to follow, exploring local culture, food, and neighborhoods.
Campus Philly leads on-campus career event activations including a resource table and headshot photography for students.
Each fall, University of Delaware’s Career Services Center works with Campus staff to plan an afternoon visit to the city for students, including a workplace tour to experience a "day in the life" of a regional company, before ending the day at Create Philly, our career event for students interested in creative and cultural careers.
Campus Philly welcomes students throughout the year, sharing our Philly 101, SEPTA 101 and Philly Food Debate presentations with students arriving in the region and eager to explore more.
Partner school staff works with Campus Philly to build group trips around our College Nights – exclusive events often with large amounts of free tickets for students.
Five thousand students and 100+ schools are represented at Campus Philly CollegeFest each September. At last year’s event Temple University, Arcadia University, University of Pennsylvania, Drexel University, Jefferson and Bryn Mawr College had the most students check in at the event.