Diversity is Philly’s strength, and Philly’s tech scene is booming. Find your dream job or internship in tech (even if you’re not a computer science major!) at Campus Philly’s second annual Black and Brown Students in Tech virtual recruiting event, taking place on October 19 on Brazen.
This is your opportunity to virtually meet with tech employers, like Comcast and JPMorgan Chase who are each hiring for more than 100+ roles (full list of employers here), and share your story on why YOU would be a perfect fit for a particular job or internship.
View the full list of recruiting employers and sign up today!
Some additional things to know about Black and Brown Students in Tech:
- FREE DUNKIN $$: The first 200 students to attend this event will receive a $3 Dunkin Hot Card to fuel your study breaks… and your first day of work.
- CAN’T-MISS BROADCASTS:
- 4:30-5pm: 3 Things Tech Recruiters Want to See on Your Resume, with Mark Llobrera, Head of Technology at Bluecadet
- 5:15-5:45pm: 5 Reasons why Philly is the BEST City to Launch your Tech Career, with representatives from Venture for America, the City of Philadelphia, and Campus Philly.
- EVEN MORE PRIZES:
- Three lucky attendees will win a virtual Lunch and Learn with a tech company recruiting at the event, plus a $20 gift card to enjoy takeout lunch!
- One lucky attendee will be chosen to win tickets to the October 23 Philadelphia Flyers game!
The following employers will be at Black and Brown Students in Tech (SIGN UP!):
- Comcast – hiring for 100+ summer 2022 internships
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. – hiring for 100+ entry-level and internship roles
- Children’s Crisis Treatment Center
- AmerisourceBergen Corporation
- Rush Street Interactive
- Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
- Publicis Health
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Independence Blue Cross