2025 Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Philadelphia, PA 19130 United States
It’s time to level up! Step out in your most stylish spring attire and enjoy an evening of art, live music, and dancing at the latest edition of Barnes Young Professionals Night! This evening is all about celebrating the many ways that Philly’s young professional and creative networks power our city’s vibrant cultural and civic life. You’ve continually raised the bar. Now it’s time to raise a glass in celebration of our collective success—at every level.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
· Complimentary champagne toast at 7pm
· Music and spinning by DJ Aura and DJ JAMZ
· Live music by Seraiah Nicole at 8pm
· Custom fashion illustrations by Denise Fike
· Photobooth by Pop-Up Polaroid
· Visual art installation by Shanina Dionna
· Cash bar featuring beer, wine, cocktails, and light fare
· A sweet treat to finish the night
In the spirit of giving back and helping others to dress for success, we’re inviting YP guests to bring a new or gently used accessory or piece of clothing to donate to the Wardrobe, whose goal is to eliminate clothing insecurity by outfitting people for life or work
$32; members $18; Contemporaries free.