- This event has passed.
Young, Smart & Local Conference
April 9 @ 9:00 am - April 10 @ 3:00 pm
Young, Smart and Local is a two-day conference designed to inform and engage leaders from higher education, business, government, economic development, and community organizations on best practices around talent growth and attraction.
Campus Philly, the nationally-known talent retention initiative in Philadelphia, and Action Greensboro, national-model for collaborative philanthropic investment in economic development, are hosting this conference in Philadelphia on April 9 & 10, 2019.
- City as campus: strategies and tactics to leverage city assets as part of college students’ educational experience
- Best practices for connecting college talent to job opportunity in your region
- National trends and forecasts regarding talent development, alignment and retention
- Benchmarking and measuring the impact of talent retention
- Diversity and equity in growing cities
- Building partnerships and infrastructure among higher education, employers and economic development organizations to drive talent growth