Refugee Support Volunteer
Refugee Support Intern
Communications Graduate Assistant
Community Relations Intern – Philadelphia Flyers
Medical Device Sales Intern
Looking for a great job that fits into your schedule. Create your own schedule around your current job or class schedule and earn EXTRA MONEY. Choose from a variety of locations and times that work for you. Pick and choose when you want to work in our convenient staffing app. No pressure , only pick up jobs when you are available. Come be a part of a great organizations where you are more than just an employee. We offer competitive rates and room for growth within the company. Please contact [email protected] to set up an in person or online interview or visit 12stcatering.com to apply.
Intern Operations Management: COO Assistant
We are collaborative, fast-paced, and supportive and our goal is to To empower human potential by providing a pathway to financial freedom.
Our work environment includes:
• Modern office setting
• Work-from-home days
• Growth opportunities
As an operations management intern, you’ll be supporting our COO with all activities regarding the onboarding of locations and the operations of Vanguard Realty Alliance, LLC. You will assist with the scenes work to support in completing various internal and external projects. Your decisions, analysis, and work will directly impact what we do on a day-to-day basis.
POSITION GOALS & OBJECTIVES
• Work in conjunction COO in the administrative support and monitoring of projects
• Interact with internal stakeholders and key suppliers to ensure the needs and objectives of projects are met
• Set up and attend meetings, take meeting minutes and help in writing and updating status reports
• Solicit subcontractor and/or supplier quotations and place orders
• Analyze completed projects to compare estimated costs to actual costs, and determine the reason for any discrepancies
• Assist in the development of manuals, operational processes, and tools
• Assist in the development of a communications platform
• Assist with developing our investor podcast
• Assist with developing our Commercial Real Estate division
• Assist with property management and Airbnb management
• Navigate company software systems to ensure project orders and other information is correct and kept up to date
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a people-driven, highly organized operations specialist with outstanding communication skills in English. You are a perfectionist and entrepreneurial by nature and have a passion for smooth operations. You naturally identify yourself with our brand values: leading, caring, innovative and bright.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications essential
• Strong written,
Digital Marketing Internship
The digital marketing intern will support the Digital Communications Specialist and the Office of Communications with daily activities and projects. The intern will also assist in the execution of various aspects of digital marketing campaigns to maximize outreach, engagement, and campaign performance.
• Assist the Digital Communications Specialist with the creation/editing of website pages, forms, social media posts/graphics, blog posts, etc.
• Help monitor and support all social platforms and digital marketing efforts
• Help compile and analyze reports and data from all digital marketing campaigns and other initiatives including search engine optimization
• Facilitate student relationships and engagement
• Provide support for special projects within the Office of Communications as needed
Skills & Abilities:
• Highly motivated and energetic
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledgeable of current social media trends
• Experience with managing social media platforms
• Experience with a content management system
• Experience with a social media management platform is a plus (Hootsuite, TweetDeck, Linktree, etc.)
• Photography and videography skills are a plus
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Salus University, founded as the Pennsylvania College of Optometry in 1919, today is a diversified, globally recognized professional academic center of learning that offers a wide range of degree programs in the professions of Optometry, Audiology, Physician Assistant, Speech-Language Pathology, Education and Rehabilitation for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Biomedicine and Occupational Therapy. The University has more than 1,200 students, including PhD candidates, and more than 14,000 alumni worldwide.
For more information, please visit www.salus.edu.
Contact: [email protected]