Looking for a great job that fits into your schedule. Create your own schedule around your current job or class schedule and earn EXTRA MONEY. Choose from a variety of locations and times that work for you. Pick and choose when you want to work in our convenient staffing app. No pressure , only pick up jobs when you are available. Come be a part of a great organizations where you are more than just an employee. We offer competitive rates and room for growth within the company. Please contact [email protected] to set up an in person or online interview or visit 12stcatering.com to apply.
We are collaborative, fast-paced, and supportive and our goal is to To empower human potential by providing a pathway to financial freedom.
Our work environment includes:
• Modern office setting
• Work-from-home days
• Growth opportunities
As an operations management intern, you’ll be supporting our COO with all activities regarding the onboarding of locations and the operations of Vanguard Realty Alliance, LLC. You will assist with the scenes work to support in completing various internal and external projects. Your decisions, analysis, and work will directly impact what we do on a day-to-day basis.
POSITION GOALS & OBJECTIVES
• Work in conjunction COO in the administrative support and monitoring of projects
• Interact with internal stakeholders and key suppliers to ensure the needs and objectives of projects are met
• Set up and attend meetings, take meeting minutes and help in writing and updating status reports
• Solicit subcontractor and/or supplier quotations and place orders
• Analyze completed projects to compare estimated costs to actual costs, and determine the reason for any discrepancies
• Assist in the development of manuals, operational processes, and tools
• Assist in the development of a communications platform
• Assist with developing our investor podcast
• Assist with developing our Commercial Real Estate division
• Assist with property management and Airbnb management
• Navigate company software systems to ensure project orders and other information is correct and kept up to date
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a people-driven, highly organized operations specialist with outstanding communication skills in English. You are a perfectionist and entrepreneurial by nature and have a passion for smooth operations. You naturally identify yourself with our brand values: leading, caring, innovative and bright.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications essential
• Strong written,
DVRPC's Office of Safe Streets works to improve road safety through multifaceted approaches focused on crash reduction and prevention through analysis, and by promoting safety culture. This is an opportunity to work independently and collaboratively on discrete projects including the Trenton Vision Zero Plan, the Trenton Bike Plan, and the Hunting Park Avenue Vision Zero Corridor Study. There will be opportunities to assist with DVRPC’s Regional Safety Task Force (RSTF), a multi-disciplinary group of regional safety stakeholders focused on advancing safety goals through examination of the emphasis areas from the regional Transportation Safety Analysis and Plan (TSAP). Assistance with broader efforts and analysis requests will also be sought.
Assist professional staff with research, data collection, graphic design, and report preparation for site‐specific, corridor, and regional transportation planning and safety studies.
Participate or assist in stakeholder and study committee meetings and fieldwork as needed.
Create content such as data analysis, maps, collision diagrams, charts, and other visuals.
This position requires a commitment of 15 hours per week.
Forward a cover letter and resume to [email protected]