Looking for a great job that fits into your schedule. Create your own schedule around your current job or class schedule and earn EXTRA MONEY. Choose from a variety of locations and times that work for you. Pick and choose when you want to work in our convenient staffing app. No pressure , only pick up jobs when you are available. Come be a part of a great organizations where you are more than just an employee. We offer competitive rates and room for growth within the company. Please contact [email protected] to set up an in person or online interview or visit 12stcatering.com to apply.
BSBK Pro is a third party financial firm. We provide accounting solutions to businesses across a number of different industries across the United States and work within a multitude of accounting software programs.
We are currently seeking motivated individuals to join our team of dedicated employees. As a staff accountant you will learn the ins and outs of all bookkeeping functions. This includes journal entry posting, bank reconciliations, account payable/receivable, etc. You will build and maintain relations between clients and vendors alike.
Prior experience in accounting is preferred but not mandatory. Our aim is to give motivated people the tools to learn and grow within our company.
This is a remote working position
We are collaborative, fast-paced, and supportive and our goal is to To empower human potential by providing a pathway to financial freedom.
Our work environment includes:
• Modern office setting
• Work-from-home days
• Growth opportunities
As an operations management intern, you’ll be supporting our COO with all activities regarding the onboarding of locations and the operations of Vanguard Realty Alliance, LLC. You will assist with the scenes work to support in completing various internal and external projects. Your decisions, analysis, and work will directly impact what we do on a day-to-day basis.
POSITION GOALS & OBJECTIVES
• Work in conjunction COO in the administrative support and monitoring of projects
• Interact with internal stakeholders and key suppliers to ensure the needs and objectives of projects are met
• Set up and attend meetings, take meeting minutes and help in writing and updating status reports
• Solicit subcontractor and/or supplier quotations and place orders
• Analyze completed projects to compare estimated costs to actual costs, and determine the reason for any discrepancies
• Assist in the development of manuals, operational processes, and tools
• Assist in the development of a communications platform
• Assist with developing our investor podcast
• Assist with developing our Commercial Real Estate division
• Assist with property management and Airbnb management
• Navigate company software systems to ensure project orders and other information is correct and kept up to date
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a people-driven, highly organized operations specialist with outstanding communication skills in English. You are a perfectionist and entrepreneurial by nature and have a passion for smooth operations. You naturally identify yourself with our brand values: leading, caring, innovative and bright.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications essential
• Strong written,