We are collaborative, fast-paced, and supportive and our goal is to To empower human potential by providing a pathway to financial freedom.
Our work environment includes:
• Modern office setting
• Work-from-home days
• Growth opportunities
As an operations management intern, you’ll be supporting our COO with all activities regarding the onboarding of locations and the operations of Vanguard Realty Alliance, LLC. You will assist with the scenes work to support in completing various internal and external projects. Your decisions, analysis, and work will directly impact what we do on a day-to-day basis.
POSITION GOALS & OBJECTIVES
• Work in conjunction COO in the administrative support and monitoring of projects
• Interact with internal stakeholders and key suppliers to ensure the needs and objectives of projects are met
• Set up and attend meetings, take meeting minutes and help in writing and updating status reports
• Solicit subcontractor and/or supplier quotations and place orders
• Analyze completed projects to compare estimated costs to actual costs, and determine the reason for any discrepancies
• Assist in the development of manuals, operational processes, and tools
• Assist in the development of a communications platform
• Assist with developing our investor podcast
• Assist with developing our Commercial Real Estate division
• Assist with property management and Airbnb management
• Navigate company software systems to ensure project orders and other information is correct and kept up to date
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a people-driven, highly organized operations specialist with outstanding communication skills in English. You are a perfectionist and entrepreneurial by nature and have a passion for smooth operations. You naturally identify yourself with our brand values: leading, caring, innovative and bright.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications essential
• Strong written,