We’re thrilled to announce that we are hiring college students and recent graduates to join our Street Team!
Are you a big personality? Do you love people and public speaking? Need part-time flexible work? Apply to join our street team.
Street Team members attend events around the city (like Campus Philly’s Philly Night Out events, CollegeFest, and more!) and on-campus tabling events to engage with students and inform them of all the resources available from Campus Philly.
We are looking to grow our Street Team members that have presenting experience! They will have the opportunity to deliver Campus Philly’s signature “Philly 101 Presentation” to other college students, and so much more! This interactive role is the perfect way to get involved in all the FUN and FREE events and resources available to college students in Philly.
- Current undergraduate/graduate students or recent graduates of colleges or universities within the Philadelphia area- including PA suburbs and South Jersey!
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excitement to work closely with other people, especially students and parents
- Availability to work events around the Philadelphia region during late summer/early school year
- A passion to share their Philadelphia Region experience
- Not required, but access to a car/reliable vehicle is a plus!
Street Team Members will be paid $15/hour, plus reimbursement for mileage and/or public transit. Follow the link below to apply, and reach out to [email protected] with any questions!