The digital marketing intern will support the Digital Communications Specialist and the Office of Communications with daily activities and projects. The intern will also assist in the execution of various aspects of digital marketing campaigns to maximize outreach, engagement, and campaign performance.
• Assist the Digital Communications Specialist with the creation/editing of website pages, forms, social media posts/graphics, blog posts, etc.
• Help monitor and support all social platforms and digital marketing efforts
• Help compile and analyze reports and data from all digital marketing campaigns and other initiatives including search engine optimization
• Facilitate student relationships and engagement
• Provide support for special projects within the Office of Communications as needed
Skills & Abilities:
• Highly motivated and energetic
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledgeable of current social media trends
• Experience with managing social media platforms
• Experience with a content management system
• Experience with a social media management platform is a plus (Hootsuite, TweetDeck, Linktree, etc.)
• Photography and videography skills are a plus
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Salus University, founded as the Pennsylvania College of Optometry in 1919, today is a diversified, globally recognized professional academic center of learning that offers a wide range of degree programs in the professions of Optometry, Audiology, Physician Assistant, Speech-Language Pathology, Education and Rehabilitation for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Biomedicine and Occupational Therapy. The University has more than 1,200 students, including PhD candidates, and more than 14,000 alumni worldwide.
For more information, please visit www.salus.edu.
Contact: [email protected]