InLiquid is seeking an adept Website & Research Intern to assist the organization with the InLiquid website redesign. As an intern, you will be working closely with the InLiquid team to transfer content from their current website to the newer Webflow website. InLiquid has a wealth of information that goes back for over 20 years. In addition to transferring current content to Webflow, the intern will be researching data to be archived on the new website.
● Ensure InLiquid art projects, programs, and initiatives are appropriately represented on the InLiquid redesigned website
● Work on Communications, Marketing, and Social Media strategies to coordinate programs and event rollouts via the InLiquid website.
● Edit and update the website to maintain a professional appearance by using cohesive branding templates.
● Update and catalog all website images, content, and changes made.
Skills & Qualifications
● In progress or completed degree in Communications, Art History, or Computer Science
● Competent with Google products, Microsoft Office, and various image editing software
● Comfortable learning how to use Webflow as well as other digital platforms
● Intermediate/advanced understanding of HTML coding a plus but not required
● Detail-oriented in regards to aesthetic and content editing
● Interest in the Arts, event conservation, and nonprofit operations
● Ability to think quickly and troubleshoot as problems or issues arise
● Self-guided with the ability to work independently and with a team
To apply, email Lily Horner at [email protected] with cover letter and resume highlighting relevant experience.