Salary, Benefits: $50,000 – $55,000 salary based on experience. Benefits include generous paid time off, paid parental leave, the week between Christmas and New Year’s off when Campus Philly’s office is closed, Simple IRA contribution. Job is remote with scheduled in-person meetings, and candidates must be located in the Greater Philadelphia Region (including DE, South Jersey, and 5 local PA counties).
About Campus Philly: Campus Philly is a leading nonprofit in Philadelphia devoted to introducing college students to Philadelphia, providing them off-campus opportunities, and retaining them as residents after they graduate. Part of these efforts rely heavily on partnerships between Campus Philly and our various stakeholders, including but not limited to: Corporate Members, employers, economic development organizations, government, marketing partners and arts & cultural institutions.
The Partnership Specialist should be a dynamic, results-driven, collaborative position supporting the organization’s efforts to grow and fulfill paid partnerships, including corporate members, sponsors, marketing partners and advertisers. The best candidate will be able to organize a wide variety of information, have a big-picture view on the state of all Partnerships, while also having a deep understanding of the unique agreements we have with each individual partner. This role will report to VP, Partnerships, and interact daily with Director, Content and Creative and Director, Operations and Analytics.
Customer Service to Partners
- Manages a portfolio of partners, including small ($) to mid-size ($$) partners, as well as support VP, Partnership with larger ($$$) sized partners
- Keeps partners informed about benefits, the fulfillment of those benefits, and the outcomes
- Demonstrates excellent written communication skills and even temperament over email, phone, and in-person
- Ability to articulate partnership status to partners and other stakeholders, as well as identifying challenges/solutions and opportunities to sustain and grow the partnership
- Updates sales materials as needed
Deliver Partnership Benefits
- Works with Director of Content coordinate partner deliverables such as dedicated email blasts, web banners, and newsletter ads
- Maintains database of partners using Salesforce and TargetX
- Supports the creation of bi-monthly communications using MailChimp and vertical response
- Recruiting and registering partners for career events and using the job board, setting up their booths, either in-person or virtually, and engaging with Brazen platform
- Working with communications team to identify partners to highlight at our events and speaking engagements
- Encourages partners to post new jobs and internships to the Campus Philly Job Board and selects weekly “Top 5” opportunities to highlight to students
Track and Report on Partnership Metrics
- Familiarity with Salesforce and ability to generate various reports using Salesforce
- Collaborates with content and communications teams to ensure partner benefits are being delivered, tracked and reported on using internal system
- Gathers, analyze, and report on key metrics for marketing partners following completion of campaigns
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide excellent customer service to corporate members of Campus Philly.
- Schedule corporate membership benefits and fulfill deliverables as necessary.
- Maintain corporate member contacts in Salesforce and make sure they are checked off to receive appropriate communications (corporate member, stakeholder newsletter, employer emails)
- Work closely with VP of Partnerships to engage corporate members and make sure they are happy and utilizing their membership with Campus Philly.
- Keep track of corporate member engagement numbers such as email blast stats, Instagram post impressions, etc.
- Assist in the planning of and lead the production of 2-3 Corporate Advisory Council meetings per year.
- Edit and produce Campus Philly’s quarterly Corporate Connector newsletter. Includes establishing upfront theme with VP, Partnerships, gathering/drafting copy, scheduling blast date, lay out and blasting through MailChimp.
- Register employers for Campus Philly’s career fairs (both corporate members and non-corporate members); make sure they are positioned for success by ensuring they have set up their virtual booths and providing details about who they want to meet (example: comp sci majors, graduating seniors, etc.)
- Schedule deliverables for marketing partners and advertisers; includes internal coordination with student engagement team (booking email blast dates, newsletter ads, etc.)
- Create compelling and effective wrap up reports for corporate members and marketing partners that demonstrate their ROI, as necessary
- 2-5 years of professional external relations, customer service and/or communication experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service orientation (in serving partners externally, staff internally)
- Familiarity with college students, recent grads and higher eds a plus
- Meeting/event planning and production experience
- Collaborative, enjoys working as a team
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, LinkedIn, Salesforce and Mailchimp
- Ability to lift and carry office items and supplies up to ~25 lbs
- Comfortable driving with valid driver’s license (no need for personal vehicle)
Top Skills Desired:
- Detail-oriented and customer service-focused
- Ability to create, implement and maintain organizational system
- Be a team player and look at pieces of work holistically
- Use good judgement and take initiative with little supervision
- General understanding of “Gen Z in the Workplace” and related trends either through first-hand experience or previous work experience in a similar field/sector
Campus Philly is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Campus Philly to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors.
To apply: Send resume and cover letter to Jen Devor, VP, Partnerships, [email protected]
Deadline to apply is December 16, 2022