Young Presidents Organization (YPO) Philadelphia Chapter
Event Intern Description
YPO Philadelphia Chapter is a diverse group of extraordinary business CEOs and Presidents of medium to large size companies, committed to active and meaningful engagement with one another for mutual support and development of themselves and their families. Members are open to, and curious about, one another and their collective impact on each other and on our community. Our values are growth. inclusiveness. relationships. More information about YPO Philadelphia can be found https://event.ypo.org/event/87bece0f-0ee6-4382-a17f-27b527e16c30
YPO Philadelphia is seeking an eager intern for
May 31st – August 23rd summer season AND/OR September 6th – November 29th.
10 hours per week.
YPO Offices are located at 2929 Arch Street, Suite 28, Philadelphia PA 19104.
This location is easily accessible by car, train (septa or Amtrak)
A stipend of $1,950 will be paid to the intern. Additional stipend may be available based on performance.
What You Will Learn:
• How to plan an event from start to finish (applicable to those participating in the fall internship opportunity)
• Event Management Basics
• Tips and Tricks applicable to all who are aspiring to be in the event world
• Best practices for association management
• Chapter Director will share her experiences and lessons learned with you
• Work with high level CEOs and Presidents
• A general understanding and operation of Salesforce and Cvent
This intern would be assisting the Chapter Director and Chapter Assistant in administrative and event tasks for the chapter. Intern will be guided to the Chapter Director, or her designee, who will provide further details as to assignments. Examples include but are not limited to:
• Find and communicate with event venues
• Reach out for contracts with vendors including caterers, restaurants, venues and photographers, etc. wh