Title: Consignment Consultant
Reports to: Co-Founders
Starting from an apartment in Old City, and now to an office in East Kensington (Billy Penn Studios), Pinky is a pre-launch start-up operating in the consignment/tech space. Imagine Lyft but for consignment—you have stuff, you put it in a pink bin, we sell it, you get paid. If we cannot sell it, we will do our best to donate, upcycle or recycle the items. Everything should be this easy.
We care deeply about sustainability, giving back to our community and social justice. These are non-negotiable for us and deeply engrained in our culture.
We are looking for Consignment Consultants with experience in sales of second-hand fashion, specifically on Grailed, Depop Etsy and Poshmark. This job will be on location at Billy Penn Studios (5th and Oxford) and will be nights and weekends—with tons of flexibility.
Don’t have online sales experience but still want to get involved? Please let us know how you’d like to help.
• Manage bin disposition for incoming product
• Value product
• Prep and photograph items
• Determine best platform and collateral for resale
• Help create KPI’s and SOP’s
• Recommend alterations/upcycling ideas to keep product out of landfill
• Sort non-sellable product based on our pinky partner (charities) criteria
Education + Experience
– Re-selling experience with Depop, Grailed, Etsy, eBay, Poshmark, etc.
– Creative self-starter and entrepreneurial in nature
– Thrives with autonomy but also works well with a team
– Looking to be a part of something from the ground floor
– Tolerating us blasting The Grateful Dead and The Clash is also a pro
• Must be vaccinated with booster
• Experience with Depop, Grailed, Etsy, eBay, Poshmark, etc.
• Passion for sustainability
[email protected] www.trypinky.com