Organization mission: Campus Philly is a nonprofit organization that fuels economic equity, inclusion,
and growth by providing college students and recent graduates the tools and pathways to live and
work in Greater Philadelphia.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: This position produces all design projects and assets for Campus Philly, online,
in print and for social media. The graphic designer ensures that all visual assets associated with Campus
Philly express our brand, our values and our mission. The graphic designer works in collaboration with all
members of the 9-person Campus Philly team to advocate for and execute good design in all we do.
Graphic Designer Duties:
– Leadership in the development and delivery of design that reflects and builds the
Campus Philly brand
– Study current design, tech, culture & media trends + apply them to our work
– Produce designed materials to promote student opportunities and engagement in the region;
elevate Campus Philly’s partners
– Collaborate with the team to develop efficient, beautiful, impactful communications that meet Campus Philly goals
– Maintain and grow Campus Philly’s photo and video assets
– Develop and maintain vendor relationships
QUALIFICATIONS: Design professional with 2-3 years of experience in a variety of media,
including online, print & social. Creative, collaborative, can-do individual who can work as the design
expert within a team of non-design professionals. Specific qualifications include:
– Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premier, and After Effects)
– UI/UX Design
– Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
– Video and photo editing
– Print layout, illustration and typography
– Social media savvy
– Familiarity with video and photo copyright and usage
– Able to meet deadlines & manage multiple projects at once
– Agency experience a plus
COMPENSATION: Salary range is $48,000-$52,500. Benefits include 90% of health insurance premium and 100% of dental insurance premium; 15 paid time off days per year and the office is closed the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day, plus a number of other office holidays; Campus Philly contribution to a SIMPLE IRA and Student Loan Repayment Assistance. Campus Philly is currently remote (Nov. 2020). When we return to in-person work, this person will work as part of our 9-person team at 2 Penn Center, Suite 411 in Philadelphia.
Campus Philly is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO APPLY: Write us a letter about why you’d knock it out of the park as our next Graphic Designer. Send that letter with your resume and link to your portfolio to Marissa Christie at firstname.lastname@example.org