TITLE: Marketing Intern
Who we are :
Ivy Brothers is a college admissions start-up that uses machine learning to give data-driven counseling.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking an individual who has a desire to gain experience in the ed-tech industry and is committed to learning and achieving exemplary results in a teamwork oriented environment. This intern will work on marketing and growth initiatives. They will gain exposure to content marketing, Facebook ads, lead generation, Google Analytics, social media automation, copyrighting, Reddit ads, organic marketing, TikTok marketing, and much more. Work is done remotely part-time during the internship.
* Develop and evolve the digital strategy to deepen consumer engagement and profitability using defined digital channels, including SEO, social media, Google Ads, direct mail, etc.
* Assists with the development and communication of company and product information to various media.
* Work within our content management system (CMS) to release new products.
* Leverage consumer experience, data and metrics to support decision making and product/channel strategy.
* Must be able to work independently, yet able to function as part of a team.
* Data-driven analytical skills, detail oriented, ability to distill insights from data/multiple sources.
* Has a strong desire to learn new skills and take on a variety of responsibilities
* Exceptional writing and communication skills
* You’re an entrepreneur at heart, with a strong desire to be part of something big
*Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
* Start date varies