The Application Support team is Office Practicum’s most customer focused team. It is where centralized conversations take place, the voice of the customer is amplified, and the amount of data captured is significant. Team members need to have a passion for client service and enjoy troubleshooting. This is a frontline client-focused position with the overall goal of supporting or restoring the relationship between OP and our clients. Team members will be responding to incoming questions, requests, and concerns from Office Practicum clients.
Essential Functions / Tasks / Duties / Responsibilities:
• Respond to incoming client inquiries via telephone, chat, and email.
• Research and resolve client issues and requests.
• Explain complex issues in appealingly simple terms
• Manage case backlog and meet commitments to clients
• Escalate tickets properly
• Represent client needs and concerns when interacting with various OP departments
• Stays current on all software releases, enhancements, and reported issues
• Utilize critical thinking, root cause analysis, and problem solving skills to address client issues in the most efficient way possible
• 80% of work is performed via real-time/live conversations with clients via telephone and chat.
• All work is performed via computer, using various software programs. Software applications include: Google suite of products, Salesforce CRM, JIRA ticketing system, and Office Practicum EHR. Telephone is used in most client interactions.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• A Bachelor Degree is preferred, but not required to be successful
• Customer Service experience requiring a technology component to perform duties preferred. This could be in a variety of settings and industries, including financial, insurance, medical, hospitality, etc.
• Experience supporting or working with an EHR (a plus, but not required)
Positions Available: 1