The Business Development Specialist is responsible for outbound lead generation, inbound lead qualification, and new business development in the independent pediatric or behavioral health space. He/she is responsible for assisting in growing the sales pipeline and scheduling quality meetings, while trying to improve overall sales conversion rates.
Essential Functions / Tasks / Duties / Responsibilities:
● Immediate response calls for all inbound lead inquiries.
● Outbound lead generation calls to prospects for assigned Account Executives
● Introduce our sales team process and OP’s compelling pediatric or behavioral health story
● Coordinate outbound strategy with assigned Account Executives
● Set up introductory or discovery meetings for assigned Account Executives
● Qualify prospects
● Collect follow-up feedback for demos and events
● Work with marketing to create and execute marketing campaigns for prospects
● Trade Show follow up, list management, and de-duplication
● Gather and communicate competitive intelligence to sales and marketing leadership
● Must have excellent verbal & written communication / presentation skills
● Effective at cold and warm calling to support campaigns
● Experienced using salesforce, GSuite, and other cloud based tools
● Demonstrated team contributor
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor degree with a major in business, marketing, healthcare, or related field preferred.
● 2+ years of business development experience
● Experience in medical software (EMR/PM) is a plus
● Experience in a medical practice is a plus
At OP, our team members are our greatest asset. Come join us as we work together to revolutionize pediatric and behavioral health EHR technology. Our teams are highly collaborative and passionate about building innovative solutions that help practices provide the very best care for their patients.
Positions Available: 1