Be a part of the exciting environment of Center City Philadelphia! Welcome tourists, business people and residents to the Center City District.
Community Service Representatives (CSRs), they function as goodwill ambassadors for the Center City area, and serve as the “eyes and ears” of the Philadelphia Police Department. CSRs walk specific areas to observe and serve as a source of information to the public, businesses, residents, tourists and others, and to provide First Aid and CPR, if needed.
CSRs are a uniformed foot patrol who act as a positive, friendly and welcoming presence in the Center City District.
Additional Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide information about sites of interest, current entertainment and events, assist tourists;
• In partnership with the police, provide a safe and inviting Center City;
• Support events sponsored by the Center City District throughout the year.
CSRs work a steady schedule on either a day or evening shift including one weekend day per week and some holidays.
Our generous benefit package includes medical and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, sick time, tuition reimbursement, transit subsidy, and a retirement savings plan.
Qualified candidates must have:
• A High School Diploma, plus two (2) years’ experience in a related field such as tourism, hospitality, security, or two (2) years of college;
• Experience in customer service;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Ability to work well in a team environment;
• A stable work history.
• Must be able to work outdoors year round as well as walk and stand during an 8-hour shift;
• Must be able to pass a background investigation including criminal history and child abuse clearance, reference check and drug screening.
Forward Resumes To:
Human Resources Dept.
Center City District
660 Chestnut St.
Phila., PA 19106
We are an EEO employer.
Positions Available: 1