Do you love secondhand goods? Pinky is a startup focused in the secondhand market, with an emphasis on sustainability, social justice and giving back to our community.
We are seeking motivated, energetic, and reliable individuals with strong eCommerce consignment skills (i.e. Depop, Grailed, Etsy, eBay, etc.) who are ready to be a part of something exciting and challenging from the ground floor!
• Clean, price, photograph, research and post items on eCommerce platform
• Act as a consignment consultant during proof-of-concept phase
• Assist with future planning and contribute ideas
• Value and project our key mission statements (sustainability, social justice, helping the community)
• See the larger picture and Help us navigate the big picture.
• Experience in buying/selling secondhand items online
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
• Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• ALL applicants must consent to undergo background checks.
• MUST sign an NDA/Employee Agreement, and adhere to those agreed upon terms
Compensation: $15 an hour | 5-10 hours a week.
Please send your resume or any additional information (links to your online clothing stores, past deliverables, information, etc.) to Ben@gopinky.co
Positions Available: 2