Campus Philly seeks a part-time (20 hours per week) creative, enthusiastic, and entrepreneurial Content Marketing and Partnerships Coordinator to create, coordinate, and manage content and partner deliverables that encourage students to explore off campus, expand their networks, and pursue career opportunities in the Philadelphia region.
The Coordinator will work with both the Student Engagement and Partnerships teams, and will report to the Director of Content and Creative.
Examples of projects can include writing the Summer Resource Guide for an audience of college students and recent graduates, creating posts for social (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and TikTok), working with Philly museums on dedicated email blasts, or presenting to a group of interns at one of Philadelphia’s biggest companies.
This role will also work to further Campus Philly’s mission through strategic content, partner initiatives, and projects including:
- Create and manage content for social (Instagram, IG Reels, Twitter, LinkedIn, and occasionally TikTok)
- Contribute to Campus Philly blog, writing weekly articles and monthly comprehensive Resource Guides, and coordinating partner-developed posts
- Work with student contributors and influencers to develop and share content for the website and social
- Cultivate partnerships with regional brands through giveaways on social; manage giveaways from start to finish
- Manage and work with Campus Philly’s Contributors to publish photo/video and written content to the Campus Philly website and social media channels
- Coordinate marketing partner deliverables such as dedicated email blasts, web banners and newsletter ads which includes sending creative specs, setting due dates, obtaining assets, formatting deliverables and sending tests and getting partner approvals and making sure everything goes off without a hitch
- Updating creative specs and media toolkit as needed
- Post Philly events to the Campus Philly Events Calendar
- Present, as needed, to student audiences on and off campus
- Write student newsletters and targeted emails sent to 30K+ college students and recent graduates
- Reply to Instagram DMs, engage with students, and recruit promoters
- Find and post new jobs and internships to the Campus Philly Job Board
- Find and post new deals and discounts to share on social, via email, or through Weekly Picks articles
- Assist with virtual career fair tasks in Brazen, our virtual events platform
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Strong creative writing skills, with an appreciation for grammar, spelling, and proofreading
- Is active on Instagram and TikTok, and is comfortable using Twitter
- Very detail-oriented and extremely organized; able to manage multiple projects at one time and stay on schedule, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Ability to work independently, to take responsibility for a project, be creative in finding solutions as needed, and “own” project execution
- Strong interpersonal skills; team player, with a can-do attitude and willingness to pitch in as needed to help colleagues
- Excited about living and working in Philadelphia, exploring opportunities and able to convey that to others
- Is able to perform this role remotely and has a functional phone and Internet service for Zoom meetings with the Campus Philly team
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree required
- Photo and video skills strongly preferred
- Internships or job experience in creative, account, or project management at an ad agency or a background in advertising/marketing a huge plus
Candidates who identify as Black, Brown, Indigenous, or a Person of Color strongly encouraged to apply.
This role will require 20 hours per week and pay $20 per hour. The position will start in mid-July 2021. Part-time employees are eligible for some paid holidays.
Interested in the Content Marketing and Partnerships Coordinator role? Send your resume and a writing sample to Ashley Cappetta, Director of Content and Creative, at email@example.com, by June 22, 2021.
Campus Philly is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Campus Philly to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors.