CSL Plasma is looking for a paid Campus Ambassador! As a leader in plasma collection, CSL Plasma is committed to excellence and innovation in everything we do. Our work helps to ensure that tens of thousands of people live normal, healthy lives. We are committed to our work because lives depend on us.
As a Campus Ambassador at CSL Plasma, you will host events on your campus to promote CSL Plasma and encourage colleagues to donate plasma. You will also create awareness of CSL Plasma and how it can help tens of thousands of people live normal, healthy lives.
• Host virtual and in person events (student organization & networking events) to educate students about donating at CSL Plasma
• Social Media Savvy ie: (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, clubhouse)
• Grow a community that loves and engages with CSL Plasma on your campus
• Student with graduation dates between 2021 to 2023
• You are enrolled in a 2- or 4-year institution (community college, college or university)
• 3.0 GPA required
• Involved in campus organizations and communities
• Effective communicator who enjoys networking with others
• Excited about CSL Plasma and passionate about saving lives
What We Offer You:
Opportunity: With over 275 plasma donation centers, you have the chance to be directly involved with one of largest plasma donation centers in the world.
Compensation: Free CSL Plasma swag and paid on a semester basis. 5-10 hours/ week
Professional Development: You’ll gain practical work experience and have access to professional development resources and career advice from members of our team.
Individualized Mentorship: You’ll have bi-weekly check-in meetings with an assigned Campus Recruiter, who is committed to maximizing your success in our program. Our team will coach you through creating marketing incentives, perfecting your pitch, and establishing weekly goal
Positions Available: 5