Iris Creative Group, Inc. is a graphic design and marketing communications firm in Fort Washington Pa. Our staff works collaboratively with one another to develop communications that attract the right people. Through strategy, design and training we help clients build lasting connections. We help nonprofits, schools, associations and health care organizations grow a devoted audience for their brand, events and campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator supports Iris Creative’s internal and client marketing, working closely with Iris staff, clients and vendors. This is a part-time (10-20 hrs/week), hourly position with time spent in our office and working remotely. This is not a design position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Draft and post content for Iris Creative and Iris Creative client’s social media platforms; identify social media content and platforms for additional engagement.
• Develop social media strategies for Iris Creative and clients. Set up and manage social media advertising.
• Plan and set up email marketing; create campaigns, build landing pages and analyze results.
• Make content and SEO updates in WordPress websites. Suggest and execute off-page SEO strategy.
• Develop comprehensive organizational marketing plans as well as project-specific action plans.
Experience, Qualifications, Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
• Two to four years hands-on experience in digital marketing, preferably with nonprofits.
• Experience identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
• Experience executing SEO, email and social media campaigns.
• Curiosity, ability to adapt and learn new things.
• Experience with WordPress, Office, marketing automation and CRM tools.
To apply please send provide cover letter, resume and three samples of recent projects (pdf or link) to email@example.com
Positions Available: 1