Part-time position for All About Events Event Catering Team. Requires good communication, customer service skills and heavy lifting in a fast-paced environment. Event Catering Team members are responsible for set-up service and breakdown of after-hours events inside the Reading Terminal Market and off premise events locations.
NIGHT & WEEKEND AVAILABILITY A MUST
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
– Removing tables and chairs from designated areas
– Sweeping & Mopping floors in designated areas
– Setting up and placing furniture and equipment in designated areas according to a custom floor plan
– Setting up event details such as linens, centerpieces, candles, food displays, etc.
– Serving food items from selected Reading Terminal Market Merchants.
– Packaging individually wrapped/portion foods.
– Transporting individually wrapped foods from the Reading Terminal Market to the catering location.
– Cleaning and sanitizing Catering Equipment and preparation areas.
– Maintaining a clean environment for guests by removing trash, cleaning spills, etc.
– Assist other members of the All About Events team as needed.
– Abide by the guidelines set forth in the All About Events Employee Handbook.
In addition, this position may require the following:
– Lifting of packages and catering equipment in excess of 50 pounds.
– Standing for long periods of time in excess of 60 minutes
Compensation: Hourly rate of $18.00 per hour for (3) consecutive training shifts. Once training is completed – hourly rate of $18.00 per hour for all shifts.
Must be 18 years or older to apply
Positions Available: 25