We are expanding our team of Freelance Copywriters to support B2B marketing plans for technology customers. Ideal candidates bring two levels of creativity, which are:
— Promotional thinkers that can translate messaging strategies and themes into web content and sales material, as well as campaign assets such as search ads, social media, and email blasts.
— Technical thinkers that can translate expert interviews and backgrounders into educational content, such as success stories, guides/white papers, infographic wireframes, and video scripts.
**Overall marketing project management would be a plus, not a requirement**
Established in 2003, TME is a full-service B2B digital marketing and communications agency that helps customers create demand for their technology products and services at various stages of growth. We are a remote workforce connected to companies from Philadelphia to Australia whose solutions include enterprise software, healthcare IT, defense intelligence, systems integration, and industrial manufacturing. Our expertise is vast and includes targeted campaigns, digital strategies, content creation, brand experience, and event promotions.
Not accepting resumes from recruiters.
• U.S. citizenship
• BA/BS/BFA degree
• 5+ years of experience; freelance, agency or corporate background
• Collaborations with project managers and graphic/web designers
• Efficient time management with attention to detail
• Excellent verbal communication to represent ideas
• Work remotely and participate in conference calls and emails
• Share sample work relevant to the content listed above
Positions Available: 2