Location: Remote & In-person
Duration: 8 Months
Job Type: Internship
Work hours: 20 hours per month
Salary: $15 per hour
Working closely with the Marketing Strategist and Marketing Team on social media, newsletter, and website campaigns.
The Graphic Designer will be an integral part of Lil’ Filmmakers’ marketing initiatives for social media, promotion materials, website design, photography, videography, and other multimedia. In our highly collaborative environment, the ideal candidate will enjoy working with a team of youth to meet deadlines and produce effective marketing pieces.
This job is funded by the City of Philadelphia through the Work for Success program, the candidate must be a Philadelphia resident and between 14 to 24 years old.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Contribute to creative strategy by providing ideas and insights to build from
● Create compelling branding and digital media graphics for social media, YouTube videos, and the organization’s website.
● Work with the Social Media Strategist on creating the assets of the organization’s newsletter.
● Collaborate with the Marketing Team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
● Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography, and design skills.
● Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends.
● Be an advocate for youth voice and translate that understanding from concepts to engaging graphics.
● Commitment to building and maintaining strong working relationships with everyone within the Marketing Team as well as within the organization.
● Ability to think strategically, manage many tasks at once, and deliver high-quality output on time.
● Willingness to take initiatives to get the work done and meet commitments made to others (reliability and accountability)
● Ability to work in an agile, youth-based, and test-and-learn environment
Positions Available: 1