MID-ATLANTIC – EURASIA BUSINESS COUNCIL
2021 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
International Relations/Marketing/Event Coordinator. Interns to spearhead vast range of projects and to assist the Council in coordinating and marketing special programs.
We are always looking for energetic and talented college students with a passion for Eurasian/Russian-American engagement to join Mid-Atlantic – Eurasia Business Council as interns. Internships at the Mid-Atlantic – Eurasia Business Council offer college students invaluable resume building work experience and networking opportunities. Interns will have the opportunity to learn about and contribute to many aspects of our business, interact with our partner organizations and members companies, and participate in events. Working for Mid-Atlantic – Eurasia Business Council offers the chance to enter the world of the international trade and business development, small business and entrepreneurship, event planning and marketing.
Innovative, personable, and high-energy individual with excellent communication, analytical, and/or computer skills.
• Undergraduate or graduate college students
• Ability to commit 8-10 hours per week (flexible structure)
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills, as successful candidate will work with partner organizations and members companies
• Interest in and ability to work in both a team environment and alone with minimal direction
• Personal computer skills
• Strong interest in international affairs a must; some foreign/Russian language capability preferred but not required.
Since 1994, the Mid-Atlantic – Eurasia Business Council has worked to foster business relations and cultivate economic, educational, entrepreneurial and cultural ties between the U.S. Mid-Atlantic region and Eurasia.
Contact: Val Kogan, President, firstname.lastname@example.org
Positions Available: 2