Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Open-Ended
Stockton Real Estate Advisors, a full-service, commercial real estate company located in Philadelphia, is looking for an Acquisitions & Investment Sales Intern who is passionate about pursuing a career in commercial real estate.
This internship is "on site" at 18th & Market Street in Center City, Philadelphia.
The position responsibilities will include:
• Conduct company, property, and industry specific research
• Analyze property financial projections using Excel – Argus knowledge a major plus
• Support due diligence efforts
• Analyze market data and incorporate information into property projections
• Must be actively pursuing an undergraduate degree in business administration, real estate, finance, law, operations, planning and development or similar degree
• Must have at least 2 years of academic undergraduate studies completed or a junior status at minimum
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to read and interpret information as well as communicate effectively with all levels of employees, clients, and vendors
• Ability to follow instructions, respond well to management direction, receive feedback, and take accountability for work product
• Potential for full-time position after graduation
Submit resume with contact information to:
Positions Available: 1