IT Internship Description
Paid internship working with Technology Support, Systems Technology, Networking and Telecom, and Client Technology teams to support, maintain, and troubleshoot Univest Corporation’s technology infrastructure. Intern will be working from the Univest Operations Center at 16 Harbor Place, Souderton PA 18964. However, some tasks may require visits to various Univest locations.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Support IT teams in maintaining network, desktop and server hardware, software and other systems
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Assist with setting up, configuring and deploying new and replacement hardware
- Assist with installing, reconfiguring and troubleshooting network and phone system
- Audit, maintain and update system and asset inventories
- Document, create and update network diagrams
- Review and document network layout, user resource access
- Contribute to and update knowledge base library
- Troubleshoot issues with IT equipment such as printers, computers, tablets, and cell phones
Skills and Requirements
- In pursuit of a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or information technology.
- Take direction well and be a motivated self-starter
- Open to learning new technologies
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
TO APPLY CLICK HERE!