The marketing and events intern will provide support to the Office of Communications in assisting with event preparation, staffing and follow up activities as well as other marketing/event duties as needed.
• Assist in the coordination of event participation
• Pack marketing/promotional materials for upcoming events
• Attend events located near Salus University and its clinical facilities
• Provide set up of marketing/promotional materials prior to event times
• Act as a brand ambassador at events by promoting Salus University and clinic services to the community
• Take photos of event activities for social media promotion after the event
• Provide support for marketing and special projects within the Office of Communications as needed
Skills and Abilities:
• Highly motivated and energetic
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work evening/weekend hours when necessary
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Valid driver’s license, free of violations and suspensions
Salus University, founded as the Pennsylvania College of Optometry in 1919, today is a diversified, globally recognized professional academic center of learning that offers a wide range of degree programs in the professions of Optometry, Audiology, Physician Assistant, Speech-Language Pathology, Education and Rehabilitation for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Biomedicine and Occupational Therapy. The University has more than 1,200 students, including PhD candidates, and more than 14,000 alumni worldwide.
The University also operates six clinical facilities which serve the surrounding communities and provide clinical experience for our students: The Eye Institute and its two satellite offices, the Pennsylvania Ear Institute, the Speech-Language Institute, and the Occupational Therapy Institute.
For more information, please visit www.salus.edu.
Contact: [email protected]
Positions Available: 1