Location: Remote & In-person
Duration: 8 Months
Job Type: Internship
Work hours: 20 hours per month
Salary: $15 per hour
Working closely with the Marketing Strategist and the Marketing Team on social media, newsletter, and website campaigns.
The Marketing Intern will be an integral part of Lil’ Filmmakers’ marketing initiatives for social media, promotion materials, website design, photography, videography, and other multimedia. In our highly collaborative environment, the ideal candidate will enjoy working with a team of youth to meet deadlines and produce effective marketing pieces.
This job is funded by the City of Philadelphia through the Work for Success program, the candidate must be a Philadelphia resident and between 14 to 24 years old.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Work with the social media manager to build and maintain calendars, draft copy, assist with influencer relations, and create content + graphics
● ● Participate in brainstorming for upcoming events, campaigns & product releases
● Schedule posts to go out daily
● Post the stories on Instagram, Facebook
● Communicate with our audience on our social media by reply to comments, do reposts, etc.
● Collect and research weekly data reports across all social media channels with Data Analysis Intern
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
● Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography, and design skills.
● Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends.
● Be an advocate for youth voice and translate that understanding from concepts to engaging graphics.
● Commitment to building and maintaining strong working relationships with everyone within the Marketing Team as well as within the organization.
● Ability to think strategically, manage many tasks at once, and deliver high-quality output on time.
● Willingness to take initiatives to get the work done a
Positions Available: 1