The photography and videography intern will support the Office of Communications with daily creative designs and projects. The intern will be responsible for creating visual content that will be used on the University’s websites, social media platforms and in email campaigns.
• Capture stock video and photos of campus, students, events, etc.
• Capture and edit together video Instagram reels and social media-based video
• Assist with graphic design for various projects
• Organize and catalog existing and new photography
• Provide support for special projects within the Office of Communications as needed
Skills & Abilities:
• Highly motivated and a self-starter
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with photography and videography using a DSLR camera
• Experience with the Adobe Suite
• Experience with online editors like Canva
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Salus University, founded as the Pennsylvania College of Optometry in 1919, today is a diversified, globally recognized professional academic center of learning that offers a wide range of degree programs in the professions of Optometry, Audiology, Physician Assistant, Education and Rehabilitation for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Biomedicine, Occupational Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology. Salus operates four clinical facilities in the Philadelphia area that provide highly specialized vision, hearing and balance, and speech-language pathology services. The University has more than 1,200 students, including PhD candidates, and more than 14,000 alumni worldwide.
For more information, please visit www.salus.edu.
Contact: [email protected]
Positions Available: 1