Sales and Marketing Internship
The Sales Internship opportunity provides applicants the chance to work within an early-stage, dynamic startup environment that provides hourly compensation, work experience and direct access to senior leadership.
The hired candidate will be tasked with selling Rynse subscriptions directly to consumers at our partnered car wash locations. This role is integral to our sales strategy and we know that existing buyers with interest are already on location! The goal of the Sales rep is to have car wash users sign-up for our service on the spot or later via a unique promo code. The role is part-time, targeting [X] hours over the course of Friday/Saturday/Sunday as that is the highest traffic time for car washes and best time to sell.
· Interacting directly with consumers while pitching the Rynse service
· Representing the Rynse brand and create a positive brand experience by always acting in a courteous and exemplary manner to both the consumers and existing employees of the car wash
· Reporting consumer feedback and sentiment directly to senior leadership
o Any feedback from existing customers going through the wash is also extremely valuable
· Bi-weekly meetings with the CMO to discuss performance and feedback
· $14 / hour plus bonus targets for number of customers subscribed
· Upon completion of the internship (subject to performance), hired candidates will also receive letters of recommendation from the Co-Founders of the organization and the Chief Marketing Officer.
· Ongoing mentorship opportunities on a 1:1 basis
· Fun working environment with a great team!
Rynse is a consumer-focused, subscription based platform that gives unlimited access to a network of car washes owned by independent operators.
Positions Available: 4