Senior Financial Analyst
This position is primarily responsible for cost analysis and support to assist in the development of cost-planning activities concerned with the bidding, construction, and maintenance of proposed Cleanroom projects. This position will work closely with the Estimating Department to help analyze specifications, proposals, and other documentation to prepare material and labor cost estimates and proposals for proposed projects.
· Reports to the Financial Controller with a dotted line to the Director of Estimating and will be a motivated/effective business partner to AES management.
· The Accounting lead supporting the Estimating Department
· Collaborate with Sales, Estimating, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing and Finance personnel in compiling the financial data, key business performance metrics and financial support for the estimating assumptions the company utilizes to support its sales proposals.
· Reviews and “ties out” the assumptions used for project bids
· Business partnering skills to work across multiple functions to provide proactive analysis of project performance to assess the appropriateness of the estimating assumptions utilized and recommend adjustments to the assumptions utilized based on actual results
· Establishes and documents policies and procedures related to establishing, modifying and reviewing estimation assumptions
· Working closely with other members of accounting, estimating, engineering, manufacturing, installation and construction to perform post-mortem analysis of completed projects to compare estimated costs to actual costs and determine the reason for any discrepancies and its impact on future estimating assumptions
· Be a key advisor / checkpoint on job pricing policies, execution and performance related to company goals
· Ensures all contra
Positions Available: 1