We are seeking interns interested in pursuing a tech or tech-related career to join Draft Studios for a summer internship.
In this position, you will gain real-world experience at a fast-paced web development company. You will work on the Draft Studios team to support the development of a combination of internally facing and externally facing web-based applications for clients. The ideal candidate will be collaborative, organized, and able to work independently.
The goal of the program is to provide students with experience in tech across multiple environments. Based on your performance during this internship, you may have priority access to future internships with companies throughout the Greater Philadelphia Area and gain other potential networking opportunities.
This internship will be mostly remote with occasional strongly encouraged in-person events for 10 weeks, 40 hours per week. Start date is May 30, 2022, and end date is August 5, 2022. Compensation will be $18 per hour. A company laptop will be provided during the course of the internship.
We will have two teams of five composed of interns in one of three areas: Project/Product Management, Web Development, and User Experience/User Design.
When applying, please mention which area you are interested in pursuing with us.
Qualifications Depending on Area of Interest:
– Rising freshman or rising sophomore at an accredited college or university
– Non-Computer Science majors interested in pursuing a career in tech or the start-up space encouraged to apply
– Ideally have previous art or art or design experience
– Some experience with HTML, CSS, and/or coding languages strongly preferred
– Strong interest in pursuing a career in a tech or tech adjacent field
– Ability to work as a critical member of a team
– Ability to function in situations that are not clearly defined, learn quickly and independently, and figure out how to remove roadblocks
– Highly effective communication skills
Positions Available: 10