We are seeking interns interested in learning about the creation and early validation of tech startups to join Draft Studios for a summer internship.
In this position, you will gain real-world experience validating the problem, users, and markets for actual startups and you will learn how startups are launched. The ideal candidate will be a problem solver, with great research skills, who is collaborative, organized, and able to work independently.
Based on your performance during this internship, you will have priority access to future internships with companies throughout the Greater Philadelphia Area and you may be offered a year round spot on the Draft Studios team.
This internship will be mostly remote with occasional strongly encouraged in-person events for 10 weeks, 40 hours per week. Start date is May 16, 2022 and end date is July 22, 2022. Compensation will be $18 per hour. A company laptop will be provided during the course of the internship. No academic credit is available.
Working in teams of two the Validation and Idation Interns will support various types of research to validate the problems a startup is solving, the users they are targeting, and the market they will operate in.
– Rising freshman, rising sophomore, or rising junior at an accredited college or university
– Candidates should either be from the Philadelphia area (this includes surrounding suburbs) if attending a school outside of the area or attending a school in the Philadelphia area
– Ability to work as a critical member of a team
– Ability to function in situations that are not clearly defined, learn quickly and independently, and figure out how to remove roadblocks
– Highly effective communication skills
– Strong work ethic and organizational skills
Questions: [email protected]
Positions Available: 4